Yeh, this is a little old as the season has started a long time ago (well the first half anyway), but I just found it so..smyeh.
I had a few thoughts while watching this which I’ll begin with my most prevalent thought after the video as I don’t want to spoiler the video.
1. If some creepy arse person comes into the auditorium making horrid noises and looking like it’s decaying, I am NOT going to be staying in my seat. These people all just look and start laughing and continue to watch the film! Come on! If this were real and they had no way of knowing right away if it was real or not, they’d all be dead. Good riddance you morons.
2. I bet that there was at least one jerk in that audience that went out into the lobby and complained to theatre staff that their movie was disrupted and they deserve their money back or free passes.
3. Okay, cool effect from the screen having that chick shoot it.
4. They should have had the zombie attack someone to make it a bit more realistic. If it were a real zombie, I don’t think it would have just wandered up and down the stairs.
5. That was a really awful movie trailer that they were playing.